Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Letter : thank you father, thank you mom

 thank you father, thank you mom

My Letter : thank you father, thank you mom
My Life, Because Your love
Father and mother,
I know not to fear, because your hands are always there for me to guide me. I knew if I ran too fast, you will follow me to help me get up when I stumble and fall. Love is never diminished, even when at the moment I can stand on my own feet. Are you proud? I yes - will all you ever taught me. I'm here today because of your love, I am where I am today Because of your love, encouragement, and a little hint in the right direction.
You never say the words, "We've already said," but let me learn my way. I can face the challenge; I can deal with the crisis, I am confident in myself. Thank you, Father and Mother.
How do you know what to do? How do you know what to say? I know you guys love to me was the one who guides you, but I can not imagine you can let me make my own fault - but that's the best lesson that I get. Wisdom in certain situations you can not separate us but makes us closer together. I hope I can use everything you've taught me in my life today and with my family.
Thanks for the love, trust, and guidance.
Thy beloved,

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls