Monday, February 6, 2012

I never had a a reason to love you, because I would never have a reason to leave.


reason to loving you

for the lover who is still the deepest in the heart, my love is always waiting when you left me, my boyfriend who will watch this heart just for you. I keep you, when my boyfriend no longer have a loved one.  I never had a a reason to love you, because I would never have a reason to leaving you.








If you're coming
my heart is happy
flowers bloom

Moon and stars
Light up the night
after the rain

talk to each other
Swap stories
shared sense of

I'm here
Stay on the edge
still singing

The world was hit by frantic
The universe is like a whimper
You dengarkah?

I can not
For no matter
tortured hearts

I swear
to do
I could

There has to be done
To be fair walk of life
Live only once, O comrades
I do not want to die in doubt

If you're coming

Sleep in my arms
Lelaplah in a beautiful dream
Just let the moment
Passed all injured

calm down calm down
Eliminate all the grief suffered
Calm down dear
There's definitely a good day

Suppose that there is restless
Tighten your arms again
And once again you try
Although there are weary hearts

Calm be patient
There's definitely a good day
Come closer my dear
Eliminate all the grief suffered

let
We deceive ourselves with the warmth of love
Oh let me
Forget all the sadness felt while

Sleep
cool it

Sleep
cool it

 I never had a a reason to love you, because I would never have a reason to leave.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls